Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Paige S @ Scene

Model Portfolio

Earlier this month I was approached by a young model from Scene Model Management for a portfolio shoot. Her makeup and hair was done by the amazing Penny Antuar who amazes me every time she works her magic. I wanted to try give Paige a variety of new shots for her portfolio. I am into black and white studio shots at the moment so tried to create some different looks from casual soft shots using my multi-coloured tie-dye shorts I picked up in Bali (3 sizes too big for her!) and a plain white T, onto more modern, crisp contrasty images with a sweet black lace top sourced by m stylist Emily Bathgate.

I must admit i am not the biggest studio fan, especially in summer, so had sent Penny a few example water based images that i wanted to try. Being a 30˙ midday sun by the time we finished studio, a pool based shoot was probably not the most well planned out thing to do, but thats what experimental shoots are for aren't they? I can't wait to re-shoot this again and see how i can improve on the shots. For more images visit www.katedrennan.com.





No comments:

Post a Comment